Friday, March 16, 2012

Waters Flow

" Anyone who believes in me may come and drink!  For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart'."  John 7:38 NLT

 Have you ever stood and watched water?  It's one of my favorite things about this world.  Whether you are looking at a stream or turning your faucet on, one thing is always the same, water always goes down.  It flows down stream, continually looking for even lower places to go.  It cleanses as it streams through.  It washes over everything it touches.  It becomes a part of everything it flows into.


 It makes me wonder, should I be like water? 

Can I get lower, can I kneel down?  Surrender in waters flow.

Sometimes it washes over aggressively, quickly as it falls down a breathtaking waterfall.  Sometimes it moves slow, like a low flowing stream.  

Water is all over the world and yet everyone is still looking for it.  

Life giving water.  The flow of water that goes on eternally and flows in to change lives. 

What would it be like to let God's living water flow through, into every crevice of my life

 "Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water." John 4:10 NLT 

  If you believe in Jesus, you have the gift of an invitation.  You have the opportunity to flow into step  with Him.  You get to drink the life that His Holy Spirit pours! 

Are you thirsty?

No comments:

Post a Comment