Monday, March 5, 2012

NEWS~My Makeover

Happy Monday to you ladies! I was doing some brainstorming over the weekend and had the idea to change things up a bit. I've been feeling as though God is doing a "makeover" in me. My desire is to let that shine out, onto my blog!

So here it is, the new name Full Her Life, and the new look. God is offering a Fuller life to those who seek Him! One of my favorite verses is John 10:10b "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full".

I'm overjoyed over God!

Have fun reading, exploring, and growing today!

p.s. A special thanks to my hubby for his "tech" smarts and his love!

4 comments:

  1. Amy, your new makeover looks great! You have a heart for such a timely word - abundant life is vital! God bless you as you minister to others. :) Love, Hester :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words Hester! God is alive and well and I'm so hopeful for what He can help His people through! Stay in touch girl!

      Delete
  2. Hey girlfriend, LOVE the NEW BLOG!!! WOW, you are rocking it!!! :):):):) You have such awesome encouragement for women and you are being real:) Love it! I look forward to catching up soon:) Life has been a whirlwind here in PA!! Blessings to you Sister in Christ! Shannon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon!!! :) I'm so happy you stopped by to check things out! I'm thrilled at what God is doing in our lives! Keep going sister!

      Delete